What To Expect When You Dine With Us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please enter the JW Marriott through the main doors on 102 st. Proceed to the Kindred host stand.
- Please follow all indicated flow of traffic in shared spaces between the hotel entrance and restaurants. Sufficient signage and arrows will be in place to guide guests through the establishments.
- A host will seat you at an available table. If your table is not ready when you arrive, you will be asked to provide a mobile phone number for us to call you when your table is ready.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guest’s personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
- Elevator usage is restricted to three guests at a time, positioned on floor markers.
We thank you for your understanding.
Kindred Management Team